-->

Gujarat State from 23 November has been postponed School Open News

Gujarat State from 23 November has been postponed School Open News : After reviewing Corona's condition, the government reversed the decision taken 8 days ago, a new date will not be announced at present.


The government has finally postponed the decision to start schools and colleges in the state from November 23 as Corona's condition is getting out of control. Education Minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama further said that there is no plan to set a new date in this regard.

The Gujarat Education Department on Wednesday issued a resolution to resume educational work in secondary-higher secondary schools and colleges in the state from November 23. On Thursday, the education minister also reviewed the current situation. As per the present resolution, schools and colleges would be started in Gujarat from November 23. In the afternoon, Chudasama said that Gujarat would give the message that by taking care, work can be done and corona can be avoided by starting schools and colleges from November 23. District-towns-taluka level task force has been constituted to ensure compliance of SOP. Although the state government arranged for the number of students to be present in the schools and colleges, the number of parents who have given their consent has been coordinated to get the information at the state level 3 to 4 times a day. He expressed readiness to make small and big changes in the SOP as per the need for local conditions, convenience and convenience.

However, after reviewing Corona's condition on Thursday evening, the government realized that opening schools in the current situation would be enough to play games with children's lives. On the other hand, various guardians' associations in the state also announced a school closure on the 23rd and fought against the government's decision, forcing the government to back down.

Parents were angry from the beginning about starting a school In

Gujarat, parents and guardians were already angry over the government's decision to start schools from November 23. The All Gujarat Board of Governors (AWMB) demanded the withdrawal of the decision to start schools and expressed support for the November 23 announcement of school closure.

Who called Bhupendrasinh in the current press conference?

Earlier, the education minister was holding a press conference on November 23 to open school colleges. Then the phone of the education minister rang in the ongoing conference. There is a lot of debate about who owns this phone. Normally no minister or official receives a phone call during an ongoing press conference. There are rumors that Bhupendrasinh received a call from the Chief Minister's Office during a conversation with reporters.

Corona cases in Gujarat after 43 days After more than 1300

Diwali festivals, corona cases have risen across the state. More than 1300 cases of corona have been reported in the state again in 43 days. Earlier, 1343 cases were reported on October 7. In the last 24 hours, 1340 new cases have been reported in the state, while 7 patients have died. So 1113 patients have recovered and returned home. At the same time, the total number of cases in the state has reached 1 lakh 92 thousand 982, while the death toll has reached 3830, while a total of 1 lakh 76 thousand 475 patients have been discharged. 54907 tests have been done in the last 24 hours in the state. So far, a total of 70.33 lakh tests have been conducted. There are currently 12677 active cases in the state, out of which 87 patients are on ventilator and 12590 patients are in stable condition.

Important Link

CLICK HEAR OFFICIAL PRESSNOTE

The National Federation of Education is a fan of the national ideology of protecting the interests of teachers, establishing values ​​with quality in education and social work through constructive activities. 

Related Posts